Interview Questions Answered
- Do you want to understand how American interviews work?
- Do you want to know the right things to say in response to common interview questions?
- Do you want to speak confidently about your qualifications and skills to interviewers?
This course answers six of the most often-asked interview questions in American business interviews. Each lesson addresses one of these questions, with important information about the best way to answer them and the language you need to do so confidently.
Each lesson begins with important tips, advice, and suggestions on the best way to answer the question. These suggestions are practical and detailed, and can be used in any type of professional interview or conversation.
After giving advice on how to answer the question, the lesson includes two sample responses to the question, using the tips and advice you have just learned. Each answer contains important business vocabulary related specifically to answering this question, but that are useful in many other professional situations. That vocabulary is explained in detail and a glossary with sample sentences is provided in the written Learning Guide. Finally, you will hear these answers at a normal, native-speaker rate.
Whether you plan to interview in English or not, this course includes important business vocabulary useful for anyone wanting to communicate better in an English-speaking professional setting.
Audio: 3 hours, 6 minutes
Learning Guide: 80 pages
Listen to Sample Audio:
What You Get
This course is for anyone who wants to learn business English and how to communicate better with American business people. The course uses interview questions to introduce vocabulary useful for business situations, whether you want to get a job or to just be able to speak more easily and confidently with American professionals.
- MP3 Audio Files (3 hours, 6 minutes) - Audio files to download and listen to on your computer or device anywhere
- Learning Guides (80 pages) – Written guide for all six questions, including:
- Full transcript of every word you hear, including the explanations
- Glossaries with definitions
- Sample sentences
How It Works
This course takes you step-by-step through the most-often-asked questions in job interviews. For each interview question, you will get detailed and practical suggestions on how to answer each interview question.
You will hear TWO sample responses (answers). Each sample response is divided into three parts. You:
- Listen to the story at a learning speed (slow)
- Listen to a detailed explanation of the story and vocabulary
- Listen to the story at a normal speed (fast)
This 1-2-3 method of learning languages, pioneered by the applied linguists at the Center for Educational Development and ESLPod.com, is the fastest way to improving your business-related vocabulary. You encounter all of the key vocabulary several times in each lesson, helping you really understand the meaning of the expressions and how to use them correctly.
Why It Works
- Tested, proven lessons used by more than 1.27 million students in 189 countries
- Practical English expressions and terms used by American businesspeople in meetings and conferences
- Phrases in English for both formal and informal meetings, so you can handle any situation
- Presented by Dr. Jeff McQuillan, whose funny and entertainment lessons have been used by millions around the world
- Based 100% on scientific research – all lessons written by two Ph.D.s in applied linguistics
- More than 5 hours of lessons to give you a complete knowledge of what you need for interviews in English